≡ Top Menu ≡Category Menu

You are here: Home » Happy Mother’s Day!

Happy Mother’s Day!

Happy Mother's Day

{ 12 comments… add one }
  • Diane May 13, 2012, 7:59 am

Happy Mother’s Day to you, Felicia. May it be warm, sunny and full of fun.

• Vidya Sury May 14, 2012, 3:28 am

Happy Mother’s Day to you, too, Felicia! I’ve been missing you. Love, Vidya

• Loretta May 14, 2012, 7:34 am

Felicia, I hope that you had a wonderful Mother’s Day.

• Felicia May 14, 2012, 7:45 am

Mother’s Day was great. The one day of the year with no cooking. Fortunately my kids, especially my daughter, are great cooks.

I was able to play in dirt all day long (gardening). Even the weather cooperated.

My little 2-year old grandson (he’s not really my grandson, but I’m ready to steal him) came over and we got to play in dirt, water, bubbles and chase after squirrels, dogs and the like. Small pleasures are so huge!

Hope you all enjoyed your day as well. 🙂

• Crystal May 16, 2012, 10:57 am

Belated Happy Mother’s Day, Felicia. Glad you’ve got a little “grandson” to play with and love. I spent the weekend with a couple of the little darlings myself – toddler and preschool age – and there’s nothing like grandkids to put life in perspective and a smile on your face!

• Felicia May 17, 2012, 6:23 am

Little ones are such a joy! They keep you young and make you feel old at the same time. 🙂

• Gisele May 16, 2012, 10:58 pm

Happy happy Mother’s Day everyone! I just hope a lot of people would realize how important being a mother is..

• Rose Smith May 17, 2012, 1:35 am

Hello Felicia,

Happy belated Mother’s Day. I just read your informative earnings post and was going to leave a message, but when I came back to your site and clicked on the link, I got a “You are banned” message on a few of the links. I wanted to let you know because you said you were having trouble with adsense errors–this may be adding to the problem and I know how it can effect your clicks.

I’ve been visiting your site for a few months now. I really enjoy your posts and the community you’ve built here. It’s a friendly and very helpful atmosphere. You are a talented writer.

Take care,
    Rose

• Felicia May 17, 2012, 6:24 am

Sorry Rose. I’m not sure what’s going on there.

Since reading your comment, I made a few changes to the “Banned” plugin. I hope that works. Sometimes the plugin gets a little too aggressive.

• Crystal May 17, 2012, 9:58 pm

Belated mothers day to you Felicia..I know your really happy to spend this with your family..

• Laura May 25, 2012, 5:55 am

Some mother’s have to do all the work on Mother’s day anyway and may not really enjoy it. Because they’ll have all the family over and still have to do all of the work and not really feel honored. I know growing up I always loved giving my mom a gift I made or purchased, but I always felt bad she still did most of the work for dinner.

• Felicia June 1, 2012, 11:19 am

Fortunately, my kids are older and they know their way around the kitchen.