≡ Top Menu ≡Category Menu

You are here: Home » Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

Merry Christmas

(My new buzz word for 2011: Focus)

I want to take this time to thank all of my NJFM readers, lurkers and contributors.

This blog wouldn’t be what it is without you.

I hope you all have a very Happy Holiday Season!

{ 25 comments… add one }
  • Ken December 23, 2010, 9:21 am

Merry Christmas to you.

Wishing you and your readers a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year.

• Reena December 23, 2010, 11:00 am

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Felicia.Thanks for everything you do!

• Deanna December 23, 2010, 12:17 pm

Have a wonderful Christmas, Felicia! Hope you and your family enjoy a Happy New Year too, full of fun, memories and residual income! 🙂

• Angela December 23, 2010, 5:12 pm

Merry Christmas – May you have lots of peace, joy and love during this holiday season 🙂

• Grandma December 23, 2010, 7:15 pm

That looks a lot like my black kitty! She’s a Bombay cat, small round head, weighs about 9 or 10 pounds at 8 years old.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, Happy New Year to all!

• Anna December 23, 2010, 10:00 pm

Merry Christmas! Hope you and yours have a great holiday!

• Anne Baley December 24, 2010, 4:53 am

Merry Christmas, Felicia. I hope your holiday is filled with peace and joy.

• Ira December 24, 2010, 8:40 am

Happy holidays Felicia, and everyone else 🙂

(by the way, it’s so funny but i have the same buzzword for my new year too rofl)

• Beth December 24, 2010, 12:36 pm

Happy holidays Felicia. It’s been a rough year, but sadly I am sorry to see it go. Let’s all set our sights for another year with hopes of peace, happiness, sustainable resources, no child truly left behind and not a single person hungry.

• Prerna December 25, 2010, 12:04 am

Merry Christmas, Felicia.. While the year has been rough, I’ve learnt a lot and grown some. I’m hoping the year ahead will be better and brighter for all of us.

• Kidgas December 25, 2010, 12:16 pm

Merry Christmas to you. I love reading your posts. They are always insightful and thought provoking. Many happy returns for 2011. I wish you the utmost success and look forward to reading more about it next year.

PS–Thanks so much for reading my blog. I am humbled and honored.

• Thomma Lyn December 25, 2010, 9:32 pm

Happy Holidays, Felicia, and thank you for this wonderful blog! Such a fabulous resource. I don’t talk much, but I’m a regular reader. I wish you all the best in the New Year!

• Ira December 26, 2010, 8:18 pm

Hey Felicia, I took some advice you gave in an earlier article…

As a Christmas present to myself, I bought a new headset/microphone combo and Dragon NaturallySpeaking. 🙂 It felt so good to do it with MY OWN money that I’ve earned through online writing. It may not seem much, but that makes a big difference in your perception on how things really can be lol

So far, I am LOVING it. I was able to knock out 4 articles in about an hour, and that was on the first day of using it! I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone lol

Shoot, it even makes 🙂 when you say “smily face”… I had a geek-out moment with that hehe

Anyhow, just wanted to give people an idea that this writing stuff really does work 😉

• Felicia December 27, 2010, 6:05 am

Ira, you are on your way! Nothing will stop you now.

• Grandma December 27, 2010, 9:28 am

Dang Ira, you make me smile, almost to tears happy for you! You have left the starting post behind and are on your way to winning!

• Grandma December 27, 2010, 9:29 am

Oh scratch that, you are already a winner, you know that, don’t you?

• Felicia December 27, 2010, 10:23 am

Grandma, I agree with you. Ira, I’m thrilled about your website and your marketing career. You’re going to go far and do very well. Just don’t forget to stop by from time to time to let us know how you’re doing. 🙂

• Ira December 28, 2010, 4:22 am

haha 🙂 Never would I do that! I love it here too much 😉

Shoot, I was led to you guys for a reason; wouldn’t be doing it if it weren’t for the inspiration you folks here have given to me.

• Marmalade December 27, 2010, 10:13 am

Hi. How do I put my picture on here with my posts?

• Mamalade December 27, 2010, 12:19 pm

Hi! just trying to see if I did the Gravatar thing correctly. Now you all get to see my pretty face. jk haha 😀

• Felicia December 27, 2010, 1:04 pm

There you are! We get to see your face. Nice to see you Marmalade (you look a lot different than I thought).

• Marmalade December 27, 2010, 2:03 pm

No sure if that is a positive or negative thing. lol. But yep that’s me. Just a college kid trying to make some money in the writing world. Also, that is my trademark hat in the photo.

• Felicia December 27, 2010, 2:38 pm

It’s positive. I just had my genders mixed up. You look great and I love the hat. Kind of old school.

• Violet December 28, 2010, 1:12 am

I came across your blog not long ago. I have learned so much from the excellent variety of your post. Happy Holidays!!!