≡ Top Menu ≡Category Menu

You are here: Home » Drum Roll Please…

Drum Roll Please…

Drum Roll

As of June 30, 2010, with one more day’s worth of numbers to go, I have officially reached the $2,000 residual income in one month mark!

Touch and Go

I’ve been close before, but didn’t quite reach it. My plummeting Suite 101 numbers didn’t help very much in reaching my goals. If my Suite numbers had not have done an about face, I would have reached this milestone months ago. Alas, I could either cry over spilt milk or clean it up and pour another glass.

I chose to clean it up the milk and pour another glass. I started spending my time and efforts elsewhere instead of hitting my head against the wall wondering why my Suite numbers suddenly started to plummet.

Onward and Upward

My work is not done. I’m going to stick with it until I reach the next milestone…$3,000 of residual income in one month. Will it be easy? Dunno. I thought my $2,000 mark would have come sooner, but Suite happened. Earning $3,000 may be a piece of cake or it may take a while, but one thing I know for sure is that if I don’t keep at it, I’ll never get there.

If I can do it, you can too.

{ 25 comments… add one }
  • Will June 30, 2010, 7:34 am

Congratulations! I have a similar goal, and it’s encouraging to see that, with a lot of hard work and a little luck, it can be done.

• Felicia June 30, 2010, 7:46 am

Will, my philosophy on luck…the harder you work, the luckier you get. 🙂

• Ignatius June 30, 2010, 9:37 am

“Suite happened.”
    Great pun! And, congratulations on the milestone. That’s a great achievement.

• Glen June 30, 2010, 10:22 am

Congrats, Felicia! 🙂
    It’s so reassuring to know that getting there is possible. Looks like it’s time for me to get cracking.

• Crystal June 30, 2010, 10:51 am

Hey Felicia – Congratulations! Thanks for sharing – your success is truly inspiring.

• Deanna June 30, 2010, 1:31 pm

Big Congrats, Felicia. You are my inspiration. Can I ask, where did all of you residual income come from, besides Suite and eHow? Is it from your websites too? Just curious. 🙂

• Felicia June 30, 2010, 3:02 pm

Deanna, after eHow and Suite, the remainder came from my websites/blogs and a trickle from HubPages (about $4 or $5) and Orato ( a few cents).

• Kathy Gleason June 30, 2010, 2:33 pm

Congrats! You’re an inspiration!

• Grandma June 30, 2010, 3:45 pm

You are keeping your nose to the grindstone! Wonderful results!

• Angela June 30, 2010, 7:28 pm

Wow! Congratulations, Felicia. I’m so happy for you.

This is truly inspiring. With you as an example that it can be done I feel a fire lighting up inside of my keyboard. : )

• Tashana July 1, 2010, 11:32 am

Felicia thanks for being that guiding light. You show us that anything is possible with hard work and perserverance. Thanks.

• ebele July 1, 2010, 2:14 pm

Mmmm…$2000 sounds incredibly yummy. Well done, you! I lurk on your blog; I know how hard you work/have worked, so you more than deserve it — that and several glasses of milk 🙂

Take care…all the best in July.

• Bristolboy July 1, 2010, 6:17 pm

These are some excellent figures – well done. And to think I was getting excited about earning over $100 in a month!

• Felicia July 1, 2010, 7:43 pm

You have to get to $100 before you can get to $2,000. Keep with it, you’ll get there.

• MonicaRW July 2, 2010, 1:57 pm

Good to hear. Keep up the excellent work. Also, I have linked your blog to my “Blog Roll”!!

• Beelissa July 3, 2010, 2:40 pm

That’s great, Felicia! I’ll just keep plugging away.

Has anyone checked out Seed.com? It’s part of AOL. I just signed up. I can give more details if anyone wants them, though it will be awhile before I know enough to decide if it’s worth looking at (or writing for).

• Helen July 4, 2010, 2:09 pm

Congratulations, Felicia! That’s wonderful!

• kidgas July 4, 2010, 7:58 pm

A big congratulations to you. You are so deserving. You are also inspirational to me as well.

• prerna July 5, 2010, 1:55 am

And you continue to inspire, Felicia.. Congrats!! Doing the happy dance for you all the way from India:-)

Best wishes always!!

• LilyRose July 6, 2010, 11:17 pm

No one deserves this success more than you, Felicia! Congratulations.

• netlexis July 7, 2010, 10:28 am

Wow, Felicia, $2,000 a month is terrific. I’ve had my nose to the grindstone, so I haven’t had a chance to check in, so this was a great surprise to see. And if offers encouragement to the rest of us. I’m sure you’ll make $3,000 a month in no time.

• Elizabeth July 7, 2010, 10:38 am

Way to go Felicia! You are such an inspiration!!!

• Audrey July 7, 2010, 7:13 pm

Congrats! I must say that I keep returning to your site for inspiration and tips. You deserve to pat yourself on the back!

• Felicia July 8, 2010, 7:17 am

Thanks for the well wishes everyone! I’m still plugging away trying to get to the next goal.

It’s a bit tough right now because the weather is so nice and I’m spending less time at the computer. But…that being said…I still have my goals and am determined to make it to the next level. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. If I can do it, you can too. 🙂