Happy Mother’s Day!

| May 13, 2012 | 12 Comments

Happy Mother's Day

Tags:

Category: Holiday

Felicia A. Williams is a freelance writer and blogger. She spends the majority of her time with her family and writing. If she’s not writing or commenting on NJFM, she’s either outside smelling the roses or writing articles for one of her other sites.

1. Laura says:

Some mother’s have to do all the work on Mother’s day anyway and may not really enjoy it. Because they’ll have all the family over and still have to do all of the work and not really feel honored. I know growing up I always loved giving my mom a gift I made or purchased, but I always felt bad she still did most of the work for dinner.

Belated mothers day to you Felicia..I know your really happy to spend this with your family..

3. Rose Smith says:

Hello Felicia,

Happy belated Mother’s Day. I just read your informative earnings post and was going to leave a message, but when I came back to your site and clicked on the link, I got a “You are banned” message on a few of the links. I wanted to let you know because you said you were having trouble with adsense errors–this may be adding to the problem and I know how it can effect your clicks.

I’ve been visiting your site for a few months now. I really enjoy your posts and the community you’ve built here. It’s a friendly and very helpful atmosphere. You are a talented writer.

Take care,
    Rose

Sorry Rose. I’m not sure what’s going on there.

Since reading your comment, I made a few changes to the “Banned” plugin. I hope that works. Sometimes the plugin gets a little too aggressive.

4. Gisele says:

Happy happy Mother’s Day everyone! I just hope a lot of people would realize how important being a mother is..

5. Loretta says:

Felicia, I hope that you had a wonderful Mother’s Day.

Mother’s Day was great. The one day of the year with no cooking. Fortunately my kids, especially my daughter, are great cooks.

I was able to play in dirt all day long (gardening). Even the weather cooperated.

My little 2-year old grandson (he’s not really my grandson, but I’m ready to steal him) came over and we got to play in dirt, water, bubbles and chase after squirrels, dogs and the like. Small pleasures are so huge!

Hope you all enjoyed your day as well. 🙂

• Crystal says:

Belated Happy Mother’s Day, Felicia. Glad you’ve got a little “grandson” to play with and love. I spent the weekend with a couple of the little darlings myself – toddler and preschool age – and there’s nothing like grandkids to put life in perspective and a smile on your face!

6. Vidya Sury says:

Happy Mother’s Day to you, too, Felicia! I’ve been missing you. Love, Vidya

7. Diane says:

Happy Mother’s Day to you, Felicia. May it be warm, sunny and full of fun.