An Interesting Article

| May 27, 2011

Memorial Day

My hubby sent this article to me yesterday and I wanted to share it with you guys.

This is a short post for two reasons:

1. It’s the Friday of Memorial Day weekend and I’ve got quite a bit to do
  2. My email account was hacked this morning and I’ve got damage control to do (sorry for you guys that received several unwanted emails…not to mention my bone-headed move of sending out an apology email using the “To” field instead of “BCC”).  You can bet I’m learning a few lessons that I didn’t want to learn.
  3. My mother-in-law is here and we are two blabbermouths. It’s hard to work when were cooking and chatting all day long.

I know, I said two reasons, but that’s three (I’m still a bit frazzled about the hacking).

Without much further adieu, here’s the link to the article. Enjoy:  My Blog is Also Paying My Bills

Have a great weekend!

Tags: ,

Category: Blog, Holiday

1. Chuck Ferraro says:

Great article! I too am interested in all aspects of internet markting.

2. Missy H. says:

Hope everyone has a great holiday weekend and lets not forget about our troops!

Absolutely, Missy. We can’t forget about our troops. If it weren’t for them we wouldn’t be able to enjoy the freedoms that we do.

3. Angela says:

I actually saw it yesterday on Yahoo and immediately thought about you…I guess your hub felt the same way, lol. Have a good one!

4. Prerna says:

Have a great Memorial Day weekend, Felicia.. And I do hope the email thing gets fixed soon.. Must be a nightmare 🙁
    Prerna recently posted…Writing 101- How to Write a Query Letter That Works for Print MagazinesMy Profile

5. Gracias again Felicia, have a great weekend.

6. kidgas says:

Have a great Memorial Day weekend. Hope you get the email fixed. I know computer stuff can take a long time.
    kidgas recently posted…What I Have Learned in Two Years OnlineMy Profile