Touching Base

| March 29, 2011
Working Hardly

Working Hardly

I’m still here. I haven’t forgotten everyone here at NJFM. The past few weeks have been interesting (not to mention that I’ve got this cold/virus thing that just won’t leave me alone). Aside from the cold I’ve got quite a lot of real life going on right now so my online life seems to have taken a bit of a back seat.

In addition to my real life drama (well not really drama, but stuff I’d let my fairy godmother handle if I had one), I’ve decided to diversify my online presence even more, so I’m back in the newbie seat as an internet marketer. I’m spending quite a bit of time reading, studying, learning and making mistakes.

Working Smart or HardlyFairy Godmother

Right now I don’t know enough to work smart so I’m starting out working hardly (well, I’d say I’m working hard, but it doesn’t seem like I’m getting much done). Action doesn’t impress me, results do. Unfortunately, it’s way too soon for results, so I’m currently in the working hardly stage.

More Mistakes to Go

Well, this is a short post because I’ve got plenty more mistakes to go before I can share anything worth reading. Hope all is going well you.

Tags: ,

Category: Earning Money, Education, Internet Marketing

1. kidgas says:

Thanks for checking in. It has been a difficult month on many levels. Lots of change to be sure. Usually when that happens it is tough to get motivated to do much of anything. For me, it has been about ten days in which I have been able to accomplish little. I am hoping that I will get it back in gear soon. I do wish spring would finally arrive but it is snowing quite heavily in Indy right now.
    kidgas recently posted…Im Still Making Money OnlineMy Profile

2. Allie Mae says:

Hi Felicia, I just woke up and seen your post and wanted to save you a ton of net research like I went through when I started IM … Stop everything and buy rosalind Gardner’s super affiliate handbook, she’s trustworthy and knows her stuff. Check her netprofitstoday site too – I’ve gotta become an affiliate for her book for I recommend it to everyone! Too many things in the go though right now. Also check out Lynn Terry for solid info. Best wishes, you’ll wish you figured this out long ago! Best of luck on your new venture!

3. Sher says:

I sure hope you start feeling better soon! Here, in the Czech Republic, when someone has a cold they eat Czech garlic soup. I make it for my Czech husband (I’m an American), and he loves it. This soup does seem to help, but you definitely have to get used to it. :0)

Good luck with your new new project of diversifying your online presence. You’ll “find your feet” (Czech saying) soon…I have no doubt at all!

Have a great day,
    Sher :0)

Sher, I love anything with garlic so the Czech garlic soup sounds great. I think I’m on the mend, however. By the end of the week I should be back to normal (whatever that is).

4. Diane says:

I’m glad you’re back. Sometimes those colds linger on and wear you down. I’m sure the miserable winter didn’t help any either.

By the way, I was so encouraged by your posts, and the information that you freely share, that I started my first wordpress blog three weeks ago. I’m still learning my way around wordpress but I’m having fun.
    Diane recently posted…25 Easy Ways To Save MoneyMy Profile

5. Bill Swan says:

Welcome back! I thought you had 50 new clients and ran out of daylight. 🙂
    Bill Swan recently posted…On Writers Without Credentials via College DegreesMy Profile