Merry Christmas & Happy New Year

| December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas

(My new buzz word for 2011: Focus)

I want to take this time to thank all of my NJFM readers, lurkers and contributors.

This blog wouldn’t be what it is without you.

I hope you all have a very Happy Holiday Season!

Tags:

Category: Holiday

1. Violet says:

I came across your blog not long ago. I have learned so much from the excellent variety of your post. Happy Holidays!!!

2. Marmalade says:

No sure if that is a positive or negative thing. lol. But yep that’s me. Just a college kid trying to make some money in the writing world. Also, that is my trademark hat in the photo.

3. Mamalade says:

Hi! just trying to see if I did the Gravatar thing correctly. Now you all get to see my pretty face. jk haha πŸ˜€

4. Marmalade says:

Hi. How do I put my picture on here with my posts?

5. Grandma says:

Oh scratch that, you are already a winner, you know that, don’t you?

6. Grandma says:

Dang Ira, you make me smile, almost to tears happy for you! You have left the starting post behind and are on your way to winning!

7. Ira says:

Hey Felicia, I took some advice you gave in an earlier article…

As a Christmas present to myself, I bought a new headset/microphone combo and Dragon NaturallySpeaking. πŸ™‚ It felt so good to do it with MY OWN money that I’ve earned through online writing. It may not seem much, but that makes a big difference in your perception on how things really can be lol

So far, I am LOVING it. I was able to knock out 4 articles in about an hour, and that was on the first day of using it! I HIGHLY recommend it to anyone lol

Shoot, it even makes πŸ™‚ when you say “smily face”… I had a geek-out moment with that hehe

Anyhow, just wanted to give people an idea that this writing stuff really does work πŸ˜‰
    Ira recently posted…Smokers Need Not Apply Good Thing I am Working For Myself!My Profile

8. Thomma Lyn says:

Happy Holidays, Felicia, and thank you for this wonderful blog! Such a fabulous resource. I don’t talk much, but I’m a regular reader. I wish you all the best in the New Year!

9. Kidgas says:

Merry Christmas to you. I love reading your posts. They are always insightful and thought provoking. Many happy returns for 2011. I wish you the utmost success and look forward to reading more about it next year.

PS–Thanks so much for reading my blog. I am humbled and honored.
    Kidgas recently posted…Back from Vacation and A Passive Income ReportMy Profile

10. Prerna says:

Merry Christmas, Felicia.. While the year has been rough, I’ve learnt a lot and grown some. I’m hoping the year ahead will be better and brighter for all of us.
    Prerna recently posted…Mom’s Lounge- The Perfect Place for New and Expecting Mothers to Unwind- Relax and LearnMy Profile

11. Beth says:

Happy holidays Felicia. It’s been a rough year, but sadly I am sorry to see it go. Let’s all set our sights for another year with hopes of peace, happiness, sustainable resources, no child truly left behind and not a single person hungry.

12. Ira says:

Happy holidays Felicia, and everyone else πŸ™‚

(by the way, it’s so funny but i have the same buzzword for my new year too rofl)
    Ira recently posted…Who is the Blind MarketerMy Profile

13. Anne Baley says:

Merry Christmas, Felicia. I hope your holiday is filled with peace and joy.
    Anne Baley recently posted…4 Great eBooks for Planning a Disney World VacationMy Profile

14. Anna says:

Merry Christmas! Hope you and yours have a great holiday!
    Anna recently posted…Basic SEO TutorialMy Profile

15. Grandma says:

That looks a lot like my black kitty! She’s a Bombay cat, small round head, weighs about 9 or 10 pounds at 8 years old.

MERRY CHRISTMAS, Happy New Year to all!

16. Angela says:

Merry Christmas – May you have lots of peace, joy and love during this holiday season πŸ™‚

17. Deanna says:

Have a wonderful Christmas, Felicia! Hope you and your family enjoy a Happy New Year too, full of fun, memories and residual income! πŸ™‚
    Deanna recently posted…Playing Around with HubPagesMy Profile

18. Reena says:

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year, Felicia.Thanks for everything you do!

19. Ken says:

Merry Christmas to you.

Wishing you and your readers a healthy, happy and prosperous New Year.