Something’s Different Here

| November 28, 2010

Notice Something Different"

We’re in for a bumpy ride.  I changed the theme (yet again), and am still working on getting it to do what I want it to do. This is just a short post to let you know that you did reach No Job for Mom.  She’s just wearing a new dress.

Tags:

Category: Blog, Maintenance, WordPress

1. kidgas says:

I have to agree with everyone else who has commented so far. I like the new look. It seems bright and clean and has a happy feeling.
    kidgas recently posted…Made First Amazon Affiliate PaymentMy Profile

2. Living in Washington DC says:

Mhhh… I really don’t like the purple/orange/green tabs on the left side. They are annoying. Also, it looks so simple. I need time to get used to these changes, Lol.

Diana

3. Stacy says:

It looks great, Felicia! Very clean and easy to navigate! Two thumbs up from this gal 🙂

4. Felicia says:

Thanks, guys. I’m still trying to get used to this new interface. Only time will tell if it works for us or not. 🙂

5. Sara Valor says:

Wooohooo, and don’t mom look snazzy in her new dress! I like it! It looks so nice, clean and fresh. You did good Felicia!
    Sara Valor recently posted…Family Favorite Recipe- Leftover Turkey SaladMy Profile

6. Deanna says:

I like the new look. It seems easy to navigate (although it was before, too) and I like the side tabs. 🙂
    Deanna recently posted…Update on DMS EHow WCA ProgramMy Profile

7. Ken says:

Just keeping everybody on their toes?? LOL.. I like the look. One of the more fun aspects of blogging…playing with the design… 🙂