If you really want to learn the ins and outs of WordPress, this book is a must read. Lisa Irby, owner of 2CreateAWebsite, has been developing and profiting from building websites for many years. This Ultimate WP Starter Guide provides everything you need to know to build a website using WordPress.

A Short Post of Thanks

I’ve never written and released an ebook before and I want to take the time to thank Grandma and Angela. Grandma took time from her busy schedule to review and correct a ton of typos and Angela took the time to give me feedback.Thank You

If you are a subscriber to the NJFM newsletter, you already received the link to the ebook “So You Want to Be a Freelance Writer: A Motivational Newbie’s Guide to Online Freelance Writing.” For those who are not subscribers don’t worry; I’ll will place the link to the book on the blog in the next few days.

Holding My Breath

I wonder how folks who publish books all the time do it. I wrote the ebook, released it to the subscribers and held my breath. I checked my email every so often looking for any type of feedback, good or bad.

Right before I turned completely blue and passed out on the floor, I received an email from Angela giving the book a two thumbs up. Whew, I live to write another day.

Thanks again!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Bookmark and Share

Filed Under: eBooks

About the Author: Felicia A. Williams is a freelance writer and blogger. She spends the majority of her time with her family and writing. If she's not writing or commenting on NJFM, she's either outside smelling the roses or writing articles for one of her other sites which include Tidbits and Stuff, BLULOW, A Dose of Health and a few other sites/blogs scattered around the internet.

RSSComments (11)

Leave a Reply | Trackback URL

1. SuthrnGrl says:

I read your ebook and it was inspiring and motivating. It is very hard for me to put a lot of time into my writing because i work fulltime and i am also a single parent. My goal is to at least write two articles a day for active income and two for passive income. I get burnt out at times and just stop writing altogether. I have started a blog but cannot seem to get it running. i gues i am trying to do too much at one time and just need to focus on one thing at a time which is getting my articles written so they can start to earn me some money. I really look forward to reading more about how you earn your income and how much you have earn by sticking to your goals. It is really inspiring. Thanks

2. LilyRose says:

Just finished reading your book, Felicia, and it’s pretty awesome. I’m so glad I’ve finally found a label for what I am: Mentally Unemployed ;-) All the blogging advice is invaluable. Thank you so much!

WOW Felicia – this is great! You are the absolute best! What a great resource you’re sharing – I am truly blessed to be a part of the NJFM family. Thanks again for all you do to help those of us following behind you on this amazing journey.
    Crystal recently posted..Work At Home Site Directory

4. LilyRose says:

Congratulations Felicia! Excellent, can’t wait to read it.

**BTW: did you hear the Wall Street Journal report that Demand Studios has been lying about their profits? Take a look: http://www.mediapost.com/publications/?fa=Articles.showArticle&art_aid=133746

Thanks, and yes, I did read the article.

All I can say, as I’ve said before, never put all of your eggs in one basket. If you haven’t diversified as yet, you should use this as a reminder to do so now.

5. Ashley Nance says:

I am so glad I happened across one of your posts yesterday, because now I have access to this invaluable resource. Thank you so much for making it available for free, because I am just starting out and have nothing to spend. You and all other mothers whose primary job is raising her own children inspire me to continue doing the same. Thank you so much!

6. Lisa Russell says:

Yes, you did a wonderful job. I sat down with it over my coffee this morning and I’m so glad to be able to email it to people who ask about this business, this will save me from so many repetitive conversations :)
    Lisa Russell recently posted..Free eBook Introduction to WebWriting

7. Deanna says:

Sorry I missed your ebook. I am signed up for your newsletter but haven’t received it for some reason. I look forward to seeing it when you post the link. Congrats on getting it done and out there! :)
    Deanna recently posted..E-How Earnings on the Rise – Why is August so Hot!

8. Guille says:

Congratulations, an e-book is a pretty big deal; I wished I received your updates by e-mail instead of through RSS, I could be reading your book now… I’ll have to wait till you post the link…

Congratulations again!

9. Angela says:

Oh, how wonderful! I just had to stop and give feedback after I read it because it’s such a fabulous work! I still can’t believe that you’re giving it away for free. Anybody who wants to be successful in an online freelance writing career can hit the ground running and actually be successful in doing so after reading this ebook. No more excuses.

Believe it or not, I’ve already read it four times over at the point of this writing. With each reading I get new insights for my plan of action.

We appreciate you for all the great information that you share with us.