Drum Roll Please…

| June 30, 2010 | 25 Comments

Drum Roll

As of June 30, 2010, with one more day’s worth of numbers to go, I have officially reached the $2,000 residual income in one month mark!

Touch and Go

I’ve been close before, but didn’t quite reach it. My plummeting Suite 101 numbers didn’t help very much in reaching my goals. If my Suite numbers had not have done an about face, I would have reached this milestone months ago. Alas, I could either cry over spilt milk or clean it up and pour another glass.

I chose to clean it up the milk and pour another glass. I started spending my time and efforts elsewhere instead of hitting my head against the wall wondering why my Suite numbers suddenly started to plummet.

Onward and Upward

My work is not done. I’m going to stick with it until I reach the next milestone…$3,000 of residual income in one month. Will it be easy? Dunno. I thought my $2,000 mark would have come sooner, but Suite happened. Earning $3,000 may be a piece of cake or it may take a while, but one thing I know for sure is that if I don’t keep at it, I’ll never get there.

If I can do it, you can too.

Tags: , ,

Category: Earning Money, Motivation, Residual Income, Suite 101

Felicia A. Williams is a freelance writer and blogger. She spends the majority of her time with her family and writing. If she’s not writing or commenting on NJFM, she’s either outside smelling the roses or writing articles for one of her other sites.

1. Audrey says:

Congrats! I must say that I keep returning to your site for inspiration and tips. You deserve to pat yourself on the back!

Thanks for the well wishes everyone! I’m still plugging away trying to get to the next goal.

It’s a bit tough right now because the weather is so nice and I’m spending less time at the computer. But…that being said…I still have my goals and am determined to make it to the next level. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. If I can do it, you can too. 🙂

2. Elizabeth says:

Way to go Felicia! You are such an inspiration!!!

3. netlexis says:

Wow, Felicia, $2,000 a month is terrific. I’ve had my nose to the grindstone, so I haven’t had a chance to check in, so this was a great surprise to see. And if offers encouragement to the rest of us. I’m sure you’ll make $3,000 a month in no time.

4. LilyRose says:

No one deserves this success more than you, Felicia! Congratulations.

5. prerna says:

And you continue to inspire, Felicia.. Congrats!! Doing the happy dance for you all the way from India:-)

Best wishes always!!

6. kidgas says:

A big congratulations to you. You are so deserving. You are also inspirational to me as well.

7. Helen says:

Congratulations, Felicia! That’s wonderful!

8. Beelissa says:

That’s great, Felicia! I’ll just keep plugging away.

Has anyone checked out Seed.com? It’s part of AOL. I just signed up. I can give more details if anyone wants them, though it will be awhile before I know enough to decide if it’s worth looking at (or writing for).

9. MonicaRW says:

Good to hear. Keep up the excellent work. Also, I have linked your blog to my “Blog Roll”!!

10. Bristolboy says:

These are some excellent figures – well done. And to think I was getting excited about earning over $100 in a month!

11. ebele says:

Mmmm…$2000 sounds incredibly yummy. Well done, you! I lurk on your blog; I know how hard you work/have worked, so you more than deserve it — that and several glasses of milk 🙂

Take care…all the best in July.

12. Tashana says:

Felicia thanks for being that guiding light. You show us that anything is possible with hard work and perserverance. Thanks.

13. Angela says:

Wow! Congratulations, Felicia. I’m so happy for you.

This is truly inspiring. With you as an example that it can be done I feel a fire lighting up inside of my keyboard. : )

14. Grandma says:

You are keeping your nose to the grindstone! Wonderful results!

15. Kathy Gleason says:

Congrats! You’re an inspiration!

16. Deanna says:

Big Congrats, Felicia. You are my inspiration. Can I ask, where did all of you residual income come from, besides Suite and eHow? Is it from your websites too? Just curious. 🙂

Deanna, after eHow and Suite, the remainder came from my websites/blogs and a trickle from HubPages (about $4 or $5) and Orato ( a few cents).

Hey Felicia – Congratulations! Thanks for sharing – your success is truly inspiring.

18. Glen says:

Congrats, Felicia! 🙂
    It’s so reassuring to know that getting there is possible. Looks like it’s time for me to get cracking.

19. Ignatius says:

“Suite happened.”
    Great pun! And, congratulations on the milestone. That’s a great achievement.

20. Will says:

Congratulations! I have a similar goal, and it’s encouraging to see that, with a lot of hard work and a little luck, it can be done.