Snowed Under

| February 27, 2010

Just a quick post to say that I’ve been in the dark ages for the past couple of days and I’m not sure when my power/internet access will return.  I managed to find a spot on the floor in the corner of my local Barnes and Noble to gain access to the internet. Everyone is out of power and this is the one place in town where we could get our internet fix.

Once I’m back up and running again, I’ll review all comments and put them through.

Man, life is tough without indoor running internet!

Tags: ,

Category: Working from Home

1. Samantha says:

Imagine – the Amish actually choose to live this way. Good luck with getting the power back on and stay warm!
    .-= Samantha´s last blog ..How I Got Scammed by a Freelance Web Designer =-.

2. Netlexis says:

Take care Felicia. It’s been a terrible times with weather and natural diasters.
    .-= Netlexis´s last blog ..Is Your Online Writing Glass Half-Empty or Half-Full? =-.

3. Robin says:

Dear Felicia:

You’ve got my heartiest sympathies. Where I live was hit by two back-to-back major snowstorms — lost internet service for two days! Could not go outside either, due to blizzard conditions.

Reading books — talking on the phone — the return to 1986! Service was eventually restored —

Then my computer trackball died — late at night, when all stores were closed. More internet withdrawal.

Hope you get your service back soon! Like your columns.

4. Kidgas says:

So sorry to hear that you are without power. I assume that means you are also without heat?! Hopefully, things will return to normal for you soon.
    .-= Kidgas´s last blog ..Maddie (and Ladybird) Lay Down the Gauntlet =-.

5. Cheri says:

Hope you get Internet back soon! Sometimes it makes you wonder what we ever did without it!

6. Beelissa says:

I completely agree with the last sentence in your post, Felicia. Here further upstate we got not quite as much snow and only lost power briefly.

I feel for you. I can take snow as long as it doesn’t also bring a power/internet outage.
    .-= Beelissa´s last blog ..New Year’s Resolution =-.

Wow Felicia! You guys are really getting slammed! We’ve had quite a bit of rain but no snow. Thanks for checking in and letting all your loyal followers know what’s up! Hang in there – we’re looking forward to your return.
    .-= Crystal´s last blog ..Great Resource for Entrepreneurs! =-.