Happy Holidays!

| December 24, 2009

(I took this picture a couple of years ago. I’m not partial to the cold weather, but there’s something about a snowy lake that I find appealing.)

I just wanted to take this time to wish everyone a
Blessed and
Happy Holiday!

Tags: , ,

Category: Holiday

1. Alyssa B. says:

I wanted to drop a line to thank you for all the wonderful information you supply to writers out there. I have been laid off for some time now and have been failing miserably at attaining another job. Freelance writing is new to me, and hopefully a good way to make a solid income. I have been exhausting your resources and appreciate all the comments and reviews about how to make it as a freelancer.

Have a happy new year!

-Alyssa B.

2. Samantha says:

Thank you Felicia! Hoping you and your family is having a wonderful Christmas…
    .-= Samantha´s last blog ..2 Months on the Couch, Bad Idea =-.

3. Kidgas says:

Merry Christmas to you Felicia.
    .-= Kidgas´s last blog ..In the Top 1 Million!! =-.

4. DeAnna says:

Beautiful photo. Have a wonderful Christmas.
    .-= DeAnna´s last blog ..Happy Holidays! =-.

5. Grandma says:

Perfect Felicia! I was wanting to wish you a Merry Christmas also and here you have placed the opportunity!

Your blog is a warm cozy place for writers and surely everyone appreciates that!

The photo reminds me of home in Michigan – that I so miss.

I made a lot of money combining photography with writing in past years…it is a good thing and a way to help sell writing if you also have a good eye for a scene.

Looks like Oklahoma City will be getting a big snowfall today…but they said on the grass. That is so funny to a person from Michigan. Just two nights ago we went to a nearby town to see a Christmas lighting display (200,000) lights. It was 59 degrees at night and very pleasant. So apparently they are used to snow sticking on the grass here and not the cement. But nine inches should spill over! This place is decent for weather but there are ice storms.

The nice snow up way up north was never a problem because they know what to do with it!

Have a great New Year! I expect to see you on Oprah’s show before she quits. Everybody write Oprah and tell her about Felicia!

Grandma, you are too kind. Oprah…I don’t think so.

I live right off of the lake so I get to take pictures all year. After 14 years the pictures don’t really change very much so I’ve stopped taking pictures of it. 🙂

I’m hoping things would warm up a bit to melt all of the snow we still have sitting around. Oh well, it is Christmas so I guess we’ll just have to pull out the sled and enjoy it.

Have a great holiday!